OCHSNER Europa 250 DKL
|Metrics (H/B/T):||65 x 161|
|Heat source:||Air / exhaust air|
|DHW temperature:||65 °C im Wärmepumpenbetrieb|
|Fuse protection (A):||16|
- Compact appliance with 250 l cylinder
- For households with up to 4 residents
- Water temperature of up to 65 °C in heat pump mode
- Fully wired
- Straightforward installation
- With sensor well for third party thermostat/sensor
- Integral immersion heater as standard
- Possibility of DN 150 air duct up to 20 m
- One integral sacrificial magnesium anode as standard
- Pasteurisation circuit is part of the heat pump
- Tiptronic light controller
- Optimal heat input
- Without additional coil, therefore not suitable for external heat generators such as boilers or solar thermal systems
Further products in the range OCHSNER EUROPA
DHW heat pumps
For efficient DHW heating, separated from central heating, OCHSNER recommends the EUROPA series of DHW heat pumps. They work just as well teamed up with a boiler as with a solar thermal system, for example. OCHSNER exclusively offers DHW heat pumps either as split appliances – for outdoor cylinders with up to 500 litres capacity (larger households, commercial enterprises) – or as compact appliances with an integral 300 or 250 litre DHW cylinder.
- Highly efficient and durable
- Environmentally responsible DHW heating with air/extract air or geothermal energy as the heat source
- EHPA Quality Label
- Very quiet running
- Quick positioning and installation. Plug in – switch on – ready.
- Smart, simple-to-operate control technology with touchscreen
- DHW up to 65 °C. DHW temperature of up to 65 °C in heat pump mode provides you with more hot water when required. Immersion heaters integrated as standard into the cylinders of compact appliances are available for times when the DHW demand is greater.
- Additional functions such as cooling, drying and ventilation
- Can be combined with solar thermal and PV systems
- Ideal for renovation projects as an addition to existing oil, gas or biomass boilers
Tiptronic plus control unit
Smart, simple-to-operate control technology:
- DHW control with selectable hygiene/comfort circuit
- Ventilation function with integral variable speed control
- Real time clock (timer programs for DHW, hygiene and ventilation modes)
- Heat pump operation with defrost function for use at air temperatures down to minus 10 °C
- Solar control as standard for on-site solar thermal systems (can be configured on site)
The models in the
Europa series offer the following unique features:
The Europa 323 DK, Europa 323 DK-EW and Europa Mini IWP are prepared for smart metering thanks to their Smart Grid function.
This means you can exploit the expected favourable tariffs from the power grid of the future or already avail yourself of electricity from your own PV system as your preferred option for DHW heating.
Save and benefit with the multi-talented Europa series.
than just domestic hot water provision
Enjoy all the other benefits of an OCHSNER DHW heat pump as well. Europa multifunction appliances can also dry, cool and provide ventilation.