The new OCHSNER AIR HAWK 208 excels with the quietest sound level in standard mode ever measured at the heat pump centre in Buchs, Switzerland. This highly efficient heat pump therefore represents the heating technology of the future for energy efficient detached houses in densely-populated urban areas.
The powerful and highly efficient OCHSNER AIR HAWK 208 marks the start of a new generation of heat pumps.
The highly efficient OCHSNER AIR HAWK 208 is the quietest air/water heat pump ever to be measured at the Buchs heat pump testing centre in Switzerland. With its extremely quiet operation, it is the perfect fit for new build projects.
- Also extremely quiet in standard mode: 45 dB(A), comparable to the noise level in a quiet home.
- Less than 35 dB(A) achieved at a distance of 1.4 metres.
- Highly efficient solution for densely populated residential areas where noise is an important factor. Also a convincing choice in scenarios where air/water heat pumps were previously not feasible.
- Top heating output and limitless hot water – regardless of the weather, at any time of day or night.
The use of the innovative, non-combustible and non-toxic A1 safety refrigerant R513a demonstrates forward thinking. In terms of environmental compatibility and efficiency, OCHSNER has yet again reached for the stars.
- The GWP (global warming potential) of 631 is already well below the maximum limit of 700 prescribed by the EU F-Gas Regulation for the year 2030 onwards.
- Low refrigerant charge.
The OCHSNER AIR HAWK 208 is a real high flyer for all homeowners who want a sustainable, futureproof and energy efficient solution for their heating and DHW.
- Designed for a heat load of 4 to 8 kW.
- Tailor-made for modern, low energy detached houses.
- Also suitable for renovation projects due to the maximum flow temperature of 65°C.
The OCHSNER AIR HAWK 208 is fully modulating. The fan and compressor continuously adjust their output to the heat demand. This means that the heat pump runs almost without interruption during the winter season.
- Reduction of switching cycles to a minimum.
- Maximum service life of the heat pump.
- Use of an especially high quality compressor designed for long runtimes.
- No need for a heating buffer tank.
For the first time, the OCHSNER AIR HAWK 208 features the latest high-end OCHSNER TRONIC SMART (OTS) controller, which is exceptionally easy to use.
- Intuitive user guidance.
- Operation via the smartphone app.
- Remote maintenance.
- Online updates.
- Smart home integration.
Plug and play connections set the standard for fast, efficient installation